In this week's episode the specs on Montvale are out, and it's going to be a bumpy ride for companies trying to survive in the Itanium ecosystem. Cray and Sun reported earnings this week, and Groupe Bull denies HP acquisition rumors. SiCortex acquires the PathScale compilers, AMD pays a company to say Intel is bad, IBM lowers prices on Blue Gene/L, the markets, and much more.
- Specs on Montvale (story)
- Earnings (Cray, Sun, Bull, Bull denies rumor)
- SiCortex buys PathScale (story)
- AMD pays someone to say Intel is bad (story)
- IBM lowers prices (story)
- Evergrid DCRM in beta (story)
- SGI and McLaren (story)