The National Biomedical Computation Resource [NBCR] has released details of their third annual Summer Institute. The training program will provide overviews of cyberinfrastructure and multiscale modeling approaches and will include mini-symposium and hands-on training sessions. The goal of the Summer Institute is to “broaden the impact of these tools and work closely with the biomedical community in future developments, while offering significant opportunities for networking among researchers and participants.”
The tracks are broken down into the follow groups. [Participants may pick up to two]
- Cluster/Grid Computing and Workflow Management
- Programming Scalable Scientific Applications
- Virtual Screening and Computer Aided Drug Design
- Computational Cardiac Electrophysiology and Mechanics
- Molecular Electrostatics and Diffusion
- Multiscale Imaging Analysis and Visualization
Details, details, details….
What? NBCR Summer Institute 2008
Where? La Jolla, California
When? August 4-8, 2008
Who? Anyone interested in computational biomedicine
For more info, the official Summer Institute website can be found here.