Cray has announced that it has expanded its global set of resellers of the popular CX-1 deskside unit.
We are pleased with the progress we are making with the Cray CX1 deskside supercomputer. Expanding our worldwide reseller network puts us in a position to work with our partners to reach the broad number of customers around the globe who have been expressing excitement about what the Cray CX1 uniquely brings to the market,” said Ian Miller, senior vice president of the productivity solutions group and marketing at Cray. “While the number of resellers we now have on board is significant, what is even more impressive is the quality of these partners. They all have excellent reputations and track records and that is very important to us as we work together to provide unique solutions and grow our Cray CX1 customer base.”
– Criterion HPS (www.criterion-hps.com)
– Data Capital (www.datacapital.com)
– i4DM (www.i4dm.net)
– James River Technical, Inc. (www.jrti.com)
– MPAK Technologies (www.mpaktech.com)
– Padova Technologies (www.padovatech.com)
– E4 Computer Engineering (www.e4company.com)
– Englobe Technologies and Systems (www.englobe-tec.com)
– SamBoo System Development (www.samboo.co.kr)
– Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation (www.scs.co.jp)
– NetOp Computing (www.netopcomputing.com)
– VXTECH (www.vxtech.com)
Read the full release here.