Hey guys, I know that a good many of you have your sights set on new employment these days, and what with the insideHPC Job Board being a new thing, I wanted to keep it in front of you.
The board is sporting 32 HPC jobs as of this write up including a bunch of new ones, with names like Oak Ridge National Lab, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Cray, Lockheed Martin, HPTi, NCSA, and others.
I know I’ve mentioned the random job ads that show up at top of the sidebar on the right. Keep an eye on that space — even if you aren’t actively looking, your dream supercomputing job may show up there one day.
Today I wanted to pick a couple categories and give you a quick rundown of the types of positions available.
- HPC User Support Specialist at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Senior User Assistance at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- User Assistance and Outreach – Group Leader at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Senior Research Programmer at University of Illinois/ NCA
- Visiting Research Programmer at Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Deputy Division Director – Leadership Computing Facility at Argonne National Laboratory
- Computational Postdoctoral Fellowships at Argonne National Laboratory
- Visiting Research Scientist at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- I/O Systems Computational Scientist at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Climate Computational Scientists at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
And there are a whole eight other categories I didn’t even cover. Check them out for yourself.
»Visit the insideHPC Job Board to find the best HPC jobs