Today, Sun will hold a virtual HPC conference. The conference will be virtual in that you and I can attend without fighting traffic and flight delays. We can all log on and listen/watch the presentations. For those with a little extra time today, check out one of the following presenters.
- Andy Bechtolsheim, Sun co-founder and Chief Architect
- Marc Hamilton, Vice President of HPC and Cloud Computing sales
- Dr. James H. Leylek, Executive Director of the Computational Center for Mobility Systems, Clemson University
- David Padgham, Policy Director for the HPC Initiative Council on Competitiveness
- Dr. Nash Palaniswamy, Senior Manager, Throughput Computing, Intel Corporation
- Wes Shimanek, Strategic Marketing Manager for technical Computing, Intel Corporation
- Gary Tyreman, Vice President and General Manager, Infrastructure Division, Univa UD
For more info, check out the Sun HPC Virtual Conference website here, or click on the picture above to go directly to the registration page.