Now, this is an idea I can get behind (c’mon SC09 folks, let’s webcast some of those sessions!). The cool kids over at NVIDIA are wicked busy with announcements ahead of their conference, starting today in San Jose, CA.
The conference is pretty much sold out, although insideHPC’s own John Leidel will be there reporting live from the show the rest of this week. But just because you can’t be there there doesn’t mean you won’t be in the know thanks to the magic of the interwebs
Links for the live webcast, event coverage complete with blogs, photos and video interviews, and more details around the conference, including conference schedule, session abstracts and speaker bios can be found at www.nvidia.com/gtc.
The schedule of live webcasts is as follows:
- Wed. Sept 30 – 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM: Opening Keynote with Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO and Co-Founder, NVIDIA
- Wed. Sept 30 – 3:00 PM to 4:15 PM: General Session on Important Trends in Visual Computing
- Wed. Sept 30 – 4:30 PM to 5:45 PM: General Session on Breakthroughs in High Performance Computing
- Thurs. Oct 1 – 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM: Day 2 Keynote with Hanspeter Pfister, Professor and Computing Visionary, Harvard University
- Fri. Oct 2 – 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM: Day 3 Keynote with Richard Kerris, CTO, Lucasfilm
Obviously they aren’t webcasting everything, but this is a great start.