Wondering what to read this week on insideHPC? Some of the most popular posts this week are:
- Reader responds to question of 10GbE adoption in HPC, http://bit.ly/3y0Ax1
- IBM’s green datacenter pr0n, http://bit.ly/nTi6m
- Automatically adapt cooling with stuff you (mostly) already have, http://bit.ly/15QJQn
- Sun’s “Business Ready HPC” education materials worth reading, http://bit.ly/1sDgib
- Where’d You Go LTO?, http://bit.ly/bZOhu
You might also be interested in reading about the President’s award of the National Medal of Technology and Innovation to IBM for its Blue Gene supercomputer line, and in listening to Episode 4 of the Green HPC Podcast. Don’t think you couldn’t possibly run 5 servers outside in a leaky tent for 9 months with 100% uptime? You’ll definitely want to listen to this episode.