Wondering what to read this week on insideHPC? Some of the most popular posts this week are:
- We do some quick-and-dirty vis of the last Top500 to see just how unevenly distributed the FLOPS of the world are, http://bit.ly/18DSrj
- NVIDIA announces next generation GPU architecture; with 512 cores and capacity for 1TB of memory, there is a lot for HPC to love, http://bit.ly/uLO3N
- ORNL plans to include Fermi technology in a future super, announces new Hybrid Multicore consortium.
- NVIDIA announces a beta Fortran compiler and a Windows IDE for CPU+GPU development
- TACC and NSF add $7M visualization service to open science community, http://bit.ly/3Q1VxB