Voltaire has announced that it has grown revenue by 35% from Q2 of 2009. Revenues for Q3 of this year hit $14.5 million, compared to $14.7 million in the third quarter of 2008. This was up 35% from the $10.7 million of revenues in Q2 of 2009. The company discussed more of the details regarding the numbers during a 10AM EDT conference call. Highlights include:
- Gross profit reaches $7.4 million, compared to $5.7 million in second quarter 2009
- Narrowed both operating and net loss, on 51.0% gross margin
- Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities at September 30, 2009 totaled $50.4 million
- Reiterate 2009 annual revenue guidance of $50 million
- Witnessing growing demand for 40 Gb/s Infiniband director switches and Unified Fabric Manager software
Mr. Ronnie Kenneth, Chairman and CEO of Voltaire commented, “This was a quarter of strong financial performance and business execution for Voltaire, with continued order momentum driving higher revenues and gross profit. This growth, paired with prudent expense management, enabled us to further narrow our operating and net income, while minimizing cash expenditure. This quarter we witnessed growing demand for our 40 Gb/s InfiniBand director switches as well as our Unified Fabric Manager software by the government, HPC and financial services vertical markets, contributing to the majority of revenues.”
For more info, read their full financial release here.