Wondering what to read this week at insideHPC? Some of the most popular posts this week are:
- Performance results with Nehalem-based Sun blades on WRF, http://bit.ly/4CxHzL
- Building concurrency in Yahoo! apps with Erlang, http://bit.ly/3wsQRI
- Clustercorp Announces Rocks+Hybrid, http://bit.ly/4EBMrV
- Opportunities and challenges in HPC: a conversation with Stan Ahalt, http://bit.ly/iXsum
- Automatic Parallelization for GCC, http://bit.ly/SJogb
Also, don’t forget to vote in our 2009 HPC Community Leadership Award reader poll.