Late last week I got an email from NVIDIA with news that the first beta of Nexus is in the wild. The Nexus Beta developer suite contains three components — a Debugger, Analyzer, and Graphics Inspector — all integrated into Microsoft Visual Studio.
The Nexus Beta supports:
- Source Debugging of CUDA C and HLSL code on both G92 and GT200 based GPUs (GeForce/Quadro/Tesla)
- Analyzer for seeing GPU and CPU activities on a single timeline.
- Graphics Inspector for debugging DX10 based applications
- Requires Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1
- Supports Win 7 or Vista 32 & 64-bit
More information on Beta features at: http://developer.nvidia.com/object/nexus_features.html