Today AMD revved its ATI Stream SDK to v2.01. This is AMD’s answer to developing code that uses both CPUs and GPUs for compute, and includes enhanced support for OpenCL development
What’s New in v2.01
- Update release for ATI Stream SDK v2.0.
- Support for Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 5.3.
- Support for debugging OpenCL™ with GDB on x86 CPUs under Linux® (see application note for more details).
- Preview: Support for OpenCL™ / Microsoft® DirectX® 9 interoperability. Please see this knowledge base article for more information about this preview feature.
- Additional OpenCL™ samples
- Stream KernelAnalyzer with OpenCL™ support (available for download separately from Stream KernelAnalyzer Product Page).
- Various OpenCL™ compiler and runtime fixes and enhancements (see developer release notes for more details).
- Support for ATI Radeon™ HD 5670 GPU and ATI Radeon™ HD 5570 GPU