Wondering what to read at insideHPC? Some of the most popular posts this week are:
- MIT team looks at CFD on multicore chips and finds less is more
- Canadian HPC consortium cools its super in a circle
- Looking forward to ISC, an interview with conference founder Hans Meuer
- TPC announces second performance evaluation tech conference
- NASA Pleiades pictures (plus a sneak peak at ICE 8400)
If you aren’t subscribed to our email updates already, your friends are probably pointing and laughing at you behind your back. Show them you aren’t hopelessly behind on every day’s HPC news by signing up for daily email digest.