I learned a lot during the full day of presentations at today’s HPC Advisory Council Workshop. In my mind, there are at least 9 reasons why the organization is growing so fast:
- The HPC Advisory Council Workshops feature some of the brightest minds in high performance computing.
- With 140 member organizations, it’s very likely that your customers, partners, and competitors are already engaged.
- There is no cost for your organization to join.
- You’ll gain access to HPC best practices, case studies, and market data publications.
- You can collaborate with Advanced Subgroups for HPC Cloud and HPC Scale.
- Their High Performance Center lets you kick the tires on the latest systems, CPU, and interconnect technologies, even before they become publicly available.
- You can access a Network of Experts with answers for HPC end-users, software vendors, and systems builders.
- They get together multiple times per year as part of your favorite HPC events like ISC, TeraGrid, and IEEE Cluster.
- With their eye-catching, shared-visualization demos, your booth will never be relegated to command-line screens again.