Wondering what to read at insideHPC? Some of the most popular posts this week are:
- Open Grid Forum president says grids not dead yet
- Industry experts form new Lustre startup
- New Zealand switches on new IBM
- SC10 encourages disruptions
- Sponsored Post: Breaking Through Real World Storage Barriers in Next Generation Sequencing
If you aren’t subscribed to our email updates already, your friends are probably pointing and laughing at you behind your back. Show them you aren’t hopelessly behind on every day’s HPC news by signing up for daily email digest.