This week Bright Computing announced that James River Technical will sell and support Bright Cluster Manager. James River focuses on the Education space, and this is looks like a good move for Bright Computing as the company seeks to gain traction for its Linux cluster management software.
As part of this new collaboration, James River will host a Nov. 10 webinar on Eliminating Complexity in Managing GPU Clusters. Topics include:
- Key challenges in managing GPU clusters
- Two models of GPU management: Tool-kit vs. Single Solution
- How to configure a GPU system from “bare-metal” to functioning, high-performance cluster in less than one hour
- How to scale to thousands of nodes, including systems comprising a mixture of GPUs and CPUs
- How to seamlessly switch between CUDA versions
For more information on how to register, check out the James River webinar page.