ISC’11 is gearing up for another great event this year in Hamburg, Germany June 19-23, 2011. Now the organizers have issued a Call for Tutorials. Specifically, they are seeking half-day or full-day tutorials with broad applicability.
- Parallelization for Heterogeneous Architectures including GPUs
- Hybrid Programming
- Parallel Applications/Parallel-I/O
- Parallel Programming Languages
- Visualization and Analysis for Very Large Data Sets
- InfiniBand/High-Speed Ethernet
- Performance Measurements and Optimization
- HPC and Clouds
Proposals are due by Tuesday, Feb. 15.