This week the OpenFabrics Alliance open source community announced speakers for its 2011 International Workshop being held from April 3-6 in Monterey, CA.
Featured talks include:
- “The Challenges and Opportunities of OpenFabrics in the Cloud,” Michael R.Marty, senior software engineer, Google
- “InfiniBand Scalability Roadblocks,” Stephen Poole, Computer Science and Mathematics Division chief scientist, director of special programs National Center for Computational Sciences Division (OLCF) chief architect at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- “Exascale I/O Requirements,” Jason Hick, storage group leader, NERSC/Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- “OFED Adoption Inhibitors in the Enterprise Data Center,” Stewart Tate, senior technical staff member, IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
- “Scaling out the Data Center,” Wim Coekaerts, senior vice president, Linux and Virtualization Engineering, Oracle
- “OFED in High Performance Computing and Beyond,” Addison Snell, CEO, Intersect360 Research