Today Platform Computing announced the release of Platform Symphony 5.1, its popular service oriented architecture (SOA) application. With it’s enhanced architecture, Symphony offers the following new capabilities:
- Easier Application On-boarding
- Faster, easier, less costly development and testing for applications allows customers to retain investments in existing applications.
- GPU Support and intelligent GPU workload scheduling exposes available resources at the enterprise grid orchestrator (EGO) software layer. The Platform Symphony Software Developer Kit (SDK) also adapts GPU-aware CUDA applications to make these applications callable as Symphony services.
- Higher Scalability and performance limits
- Expanded scalability to manage 10,000 services per application, 40,000 cores per cluster (5,000 hosts) and 300 applications per cluster
Platform seems to be on a roll in the capital markets these days, with 12 of the top 20 banks (Bloomberg rating) among its customers. And with recent competitive wins, the ability to leverage GPUs in Symphony may give the company additional opportunity to grow its market share on Wall Street.