The St. Louis High Performance Computing group will host a day-long seminar on the Future of High Performance Computing on May 18, 2011.
Come hear industry experts from HP and Intel who will present their insights on trends shaping the future of HPC. Discover how HPC is enabling researchers to comprehensively map the human brain’s circuitry in 1,200 healthy adults as part of the Human Connectome Project. Learn how HPC can be applied in other industries to lower costs, increase innovation, decrease time to market and increase discoveries.
- Marc Hamilton – Vice President, HPC, HP
- David Van Essen, Ph.D. – Washington University in St. Louis
- Fred Prior, Ph.D. – Washington University in Saint Louis
- Greg Reiff – Strategic Technology Manager, Intel
- Gary Stiehr – Founder, stlhpc.net; Information Systems Group Leader at The Genome Institute at Washington University in Saint Louis