Questions to Kathy include:
- Could you take a few minutes and tell us about yourself?
- What is NERSC? What is its purpose?
- We contacted you after reading about your center’s new Petascale computing installation. For our audience members that might not know – What is Petascale?
- What kinds of problems require Petascale computers? (Can you give some examples?)
- Who are the users of this computer?
- Can you tell our audience about the Hopper computer?
- Now what about Exascale – is that in the future?
Video: Interview with NERSC's Kathy Yelick on Petascale Computing
August 13, 2011 by