The Lustre User Group (LUG) 2012, the premier conference for the Lustre parallel file system’s global community will take place April 23-25 in Austin, Texas. With two-and-a-half days of amazing speakers, technical sessions, and networking opportunities, attendees will also get to enjoy spring in Austin, Texas.
LUG is the preeminent venue for users of the Lustre parallel file system, drawing users from around the world and across a variety of disciplines,” said Galen Shipman, Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s (ORNL’s) Technology Integration Group Leader.
- Whamcloud and DDN will be hosting a Pre-LUG Party at Zax Restaurant & Bar on Sunday, April 22 from 7-10pm. The event is easy walking distance from the LUG location at the Hyatt Regency Austin.
- Attendees also are encouraged to attend to attend the OpenSFS Technical Working Group and Community Development Working Group meetings on Wednesday, April 25 from 1-5 p.m.
- All events are open to all LUG attendees.
- Rooms are going fast. Don’t forget to book your hotel room with the Austin Hyatt on the Lake to get the discounted rates while they last.
- LUG 2012 is sponsored by: Bright Computing, Bull, Cray, DDN, Dell, EMC, Intel, NetAPP, Raid, Inc., SGI, Terascala, Whamcloud, and Xyratex.
At LUG, you’ll get the opportunity to share knowledge, ideas, and achievements with a diverse audience. Register now.