In case you missed them, here are some highlights our inside* publications this week:
- Video: Big Data to Grow to $50B Market by 2017. Wikibon’s new study shows the Big Data market has already topped $5B.
- Podcast: Research HPC from Intel Labs Looks at Graph Computing. In his first program, Mike Bernhardt discusses the Graph 500 with Pradeep Dubey, a senior principal engineer and Director of the Parallel Computing Lab (PCL) within Intel Labs.
- Slidecast: ExtraHop: The Evolution of Application Performance Management (APM). ExtraHop Networks provides agentless, network-based application performance management (APM) solutions to ensure that business-critical transactions do not fail.
- Video: OnApp Steps Up with Worldwide Federated Cloud. The OnApp CDN Federation is a global network of CDN PoPs, and a marketplace where you can buy and sell CDN capacity on demand.
- Video: Entrepreneurs Invent the Future Aboard the StartupBus. There’s still room for new riders in 2012 with 10 busses from all over the USA.
- Podcast: Cycle Computing Powers Hyperscale Bioinformatics on Demand. Cycle Computing is getting traction in the bioinformatics space, where their core competency in utility supercomputing is helping scientists expand their research horizons.
- Demo: HyperWorks Compute Manager from Altair. The integration of Altair’s HyperWorks simulation tools with PBS Works workload management solutions increases high-performance computing productivity.