We had a fantastic time in Austin at LUG 2012 this week, and we’re looking forward to doing a wrap-up show soon. In case you missed them, here are some recent highlights our inside* publications:
- Slidecast: MongoDB Overview. Nosh Petigara from 10Gen presents and overview of MongoDB, an open source, document-oriented database designed with both scalability and developer agility in mind.
- Slidecast: IBM’s Big Data Platform. Big Blue has spent $Billions to augment its analytics capabilities. In this slidecast, IBM’s David Corrigan describes the company’s wide offerings for Big Data.
- Video: Moab Cloud Suite – HP Cloud Service Automation Edition. Nathan Wells from Adaptive Computing demonstrates how the company’s products work seamlessly with the HP Cloud.
- Slidecast: Introducing Bocada VPconnect – Virtual and Physical Data Protection Management. In most datacenters, the Virtual and Bare Metal IT management is completely separate. Bocada CEO Nancy Hurley shows how the company’s VPconnect software lets you manage both worlds from a single pane of glass.
- Feature: Portland Gets its Own SXSW-Type Startup Conference with PDX. Keep Portland weird and wired.
- Video: Return Guru Helps You Get Your Money Back. Returns are a pain, but they don’t have to be if you use this Startup.