In case you missed them, here are some recent highlights from our other inside* publications:
- Interview: Grant Cardone on the 10x Rule of Success. Rich Brueckner from inside-Startups discusses the secrets to goal setting with author Grant Cardone.
- Slidecast: Startup Develops Crowd-sourced “Call to Action” Engagements. Engage.Me technology enables clients to create engaging and actionable experiences for consumers to participate in that help build brand ambassadors.
- Feature: YarcData Appliance Cranks through High Performance Analytics. Phillip Howard writes that uRiKA from Cray is to graph databases what Netezza was to data warehousing when it first appeared on the market: appliance-based, scalable (uRiKA more so) and focused solely on high-performance analytics.
- News: Mellanox Partners to Speed New Hadoop Appliance. PHAT-DATA40G is a collaborative effort with industry technology leaders to build the highest-performing Hadoop solution running on optimized hardware, with ease of use and simplified deployment as a shared vision.
- Video: Panel: HP Cloud Services Opens Public Beta. The new HP Cloud Compute, HP Cloud Object Storage and HP Cloud Content Delivery Network services can now all be accessed by the public. All the services will be offered on an hourly pay-as-you-go model.
- Slidecast: High Performance Networking Solutions from Emulex & Myricom. Emulex is bringing its new family of OneConnect 10Gb Ethernet Network Xceleration solutions to market in partnership with Myricom.