The good folks at ISC’12 are out with their latest newsletter and it looks like this year’s exhibition will be a record breaker with a total of 175 companies and research organizations from around the world. The conference runs June 17-21 in Hamburg, Germany.
Hot Topics at ISC’12:
- Energy Efficient HPC Centers
- Future Heterogeneous Architectures
- Supercomputer Architectures for Data Intensive Applications
- Alternative Processors, Architectures and Multidisciplinary Applications
- Best Practices of Large-Scale Applications across Industries
- Petascale Systems in the World and their Applications
- Application Performance: Lessons learnt from Petascale Computing
- Critical Aspects of High Performance Networking
- The Realities and Challenges of HPC in the Cloud
- Exascale Computing: Where we are?
- Networking/Interconnect within HPC-Systems
- Parallel File Systems
- Computational Chemistry
- HPC for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
At insideHPC, we are proud to join the ranks of 54 first-time exhibitors at ISC’12. Look for the Red Hat and be sure to stop by and say hello.