Are you going to ISC’12? Nvidia is hosting a series of technology talks on Tuesday, June 19 for folks interested in learning more about current and future GPU-accelerator technology and HPC development platforms.
Featured talks include:
- VIP Briefing on GPU Accelerator Technology: 8:00am
- Inside the NVIDIA Kepler Architecture: 9:30am
- CARMA: CUDA on ARM Architecture – A New Era of Power-Efficient Computing: 1:00pm
- GPU-Accelerated Science on Titan: 3:00pm
- GPUs and OpenACC: Enabling the Next Wave of HPC Revolution: 4:00pm
The meetings take place at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Hamburg and are free to attend. Register now.