On Tuesday, July 31, The Portland Group and Nvidia will host a Webinar entitled Using OpenACC Directives with PGI Accelerator Compilers. This is a great chance to learn how to accelerate your Fortran and C applications with minimal programming effort using OpenACC.
In this webinar, Michael Wolfe, PGI Compiler Engineer and one of the principle OpenACC architects will look at some different ways to use OpenACC directives and the associated benefits and trade-offs. He’ll also look at a number of capabilities that separate PGI Accelerator compilers from other OpenACC compilers including:
- Comprehensive support for the OpenACC 1.0 specification on NVIDIA GPUs.
- Auto-generation of optimized loop schedules.
- Automatic use of shared memory.
- Automatic sum reductions.
- Interoperability with CUDA Fortran and CUDA C/C++.
- PGI Unified Binary™ technology executable files that work in the presence or absence of an accelerator.
The one-hour webinar kicks off at 9:00am PDT on July 31, 2012. Register Now.