In case you missed them, here are some recent highlights the other inside* publications:
- Slidecast: Productizing Hadoop – Creating Enterprise Value, Not Dependency. In this slidecast, Brian Christian from Zettaset describes how the company has productized Hadoop for ease of use, HPC speed, and enterprise security.
- Slidecast: ScaleOut Software — In-Memory Data Grids for the Enterprise. ScaleOut StateServer runs as a distributed, software service on every Web or application server in your server farm to store data objects in memory and make them globally accessible across the farm within its distributed IMDG.
- Slidecast: Interxion — No Cloud is an Island. In this video, Jelle Frank from Interxion presents on the need for hybrid clouds in the enterprise and how the company’s cloud test labs let you try before you build.
- Slidecast: Firstline Software – Bringing the Cloud Down to Earth. First Line Software has taken on the challenge of connecting cloud-based applications to on-premise data by developing a solution that places a functional stack between the cloud application and the on-premise database.
- Slidecast: HooplaHa Startup Serves up Life with a Smile. Tired of bad news? In this slidecast, Rob Hess from HooplaHa describes how the Startup’s new web site helps you begin every day with a smile.
- Slidecast: Bonitasoft Business Process Managment – More Value, Less Code. In this video, Mac McConnell from Bonitasoft presents an overview of the company’s open solutions for business process management.