Join Cray and Altair on October 10, 2012 for a free webinar covering the Cray XE6m and Altair PBS Professional integrated solutions for affordable supercomputing – and hear about a new PBS Professional offer for the XE6m-200.
To register, go to: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/992731398
Cray and Altair speakers will address their products for technical enterprise supercomputing systems – designed to provide a lower cost of ownership and serve a range of users in areas like as manufacturing, weather, life sciences, and research communities. Speakers will cover the Cray suite of XE6m HPC products – highlighting a new, limited-time Cray-Altair XE6m-200 offer – and will explain how PBS Professional has been re-architected for Cray systems.
This 45-minute webinar will address:
- XE6 and XE6m-200 product details: Cray experts will discuss product direction and technical features
- User tips for PBS Professional on a Cray: The Altair and Cray engineers behind the PBS-Cray port will be on the call to answer your questions
- New Cray-Altair offer for PBS Professional: Cray and Altair are unveiling a limited time offer for PBS Professional on the Cray XE6m-200 product family
- Jeff Brooks, Director, Product Management, Cray
- Scott Suchyta, Director, Partner Solutions & Integration, Altair
- Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2012
- Time 2:00 pm (EST)
- Duration: 45 Minutes plus Q&A
Register now at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/992731398