Xyratex is showcasing its latest Lustre-powered ClusterStor HPC data storage solutions at SC12 this week.
We’ve been very pleased with the market adoption of the ClusterStor 6000 HPC data storage solution we launched this summer, and we continue to see terrific results from our ongoing investment in the ClusterStor software management framework and the Lustre file system,” said Ken Claffey, senior director of the ClusterStor business line at Xyratex.
Lectures, panel discussions and presentations include:
- Lustre inventor and Xyratex Chief Software Architect Dr. Peter Braam speaks at an EOFS Birds of Feather panel about the progress of the Exa-scale I/O Initiative on Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 12:15 p.m.
- Dr. Braam also will sit on an Exa-scale and Big Data IO panel on Wednesday, Nov. 14 at 1:30 p.m.
- Xyratex will coordinate, and Ken Claffey will moderate the “Boosting European HPC Value Chain” panel session for the European Technology Platform for High Performance Computing on Wednesday, Nov.14 at 10:30 a.m.
- Xyratex staff will lead presentations at several exhibitor booths on Wednesday, Nov. 14, including Adaptive Computing (booth #2643) at 11 a.m., Mellanox (booth #1531) at 1:15 p.m. and Intel (booth #1925) at 3:35 p.m.
- Xyratex staff will present new Lustre technology and concepts at the OpenSFS (booth #2101) at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 13 and Wednesday, Nov. 14.
Visit the Xyratex booth, #123 for demonstrations of ClusterStor 6000, the next generation ClusterStor Manager user interface and other Xyratex products. Read the Full Story.