The Exascale Applications and Software Conference (EASC2013) has issued its Call for Abstracts. The conference will take place April 9-11, 2013 in Edinburgh, Scotland and is organised by EPCC at the University of Edinburgh in association with CRESTA, NAIS and Nu-FuSE projects.
The aim of this conference is to bring together all of the stakeholders involved in solving the software challenges of the exascale – from application developers, through numerical library experts, programming model developers and integrators, to tools designers.
Invited speakers include :
- Satoshi Matsuoka, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Vladimir Voevodin, Research Computing Center, Moscow State University
- Bill Tang, Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
- George Mozdzynski, ECMWF – The European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts
- Peter Coveney, Centre for Computational Science at University College London
- Jack Dongarra, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department, University of Tennessee
Submissions are due Dec. 10, 2012. Read the Full Story.