Featured talks include:
- Scaling CFD and UQ codes on Sequoia. Ivan Bermejo-Moreno, Sanjeeb Bose, Joe Nichols, Curtis Hamman, Francisco Palacios and Julien Bodart, Stanford University Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program (PSAAP) and Center for Turbulence Research
- Programming Models and their Designs for Exascale Systems. Dhabaleswar K. Panda, Ohio State University
- Energy Efficiency and its Impact on Requirements for Future Programming Environments. John Shalf, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- The RAMCloud project. Ankita Kejriwal, Stanford
- Charm++: HPC with migratable objects. Laxmikant Kale, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- The future of network-based storage. Brent Gorda, Intel
The event is free to attend and includes lunch on both days. Register now.