This week the ISC’13 conference announced a new Industry Track, offering attendees the most comprehensive four-day technical program in the 28 year history of the conference. Attracting HPC professionals from around the world, ISC’13 will take place June 16-20 in Liepzig, Germany.
The following Sessions and Panels are planned in the Industry Track:
- HPC provisioning concepts for the industrial sector
- Independent software vendors (ISVs) and their HPC products for industry
- Cloud HPC for SMEs
- An invited talk about the common needs of engineering and scientific research in regard to HPC: “HPC-Accelerated Innovation for Industry”
- An overview of the SME market
- Many case studies, which will run on both days to give the audience an overview of HPC use in industry.
The full conference program will be available online on March 14 and attendess can register at that time. Read the Full Story.