Hello. It’s me again–Dr. Lewey Anton. I’ve been commissioned by insideHPC to track who’s moving on up in high performance computing.
Here are the most recent developments:
- Franck Cappello is now the Project Manager of Research on Resilience at the Extreme Scale at Argonne.
- Sharan Kalwani has joined Fermilab in Batavia as a Computing Services Architect. Chief amongst the several exciting stuff they do there for the DoE is of course High Energy Physics, and Kalwani will be helping support the Lattice QCD program, Cosmology, and Accelerator Design.
- Susan Lewis has joined Silicon Mechanics as Chief Marketing Officer. With more than 20 years of marketing experience at companies like Microsoft, she will be focused on the burgeoning compute-intensive markets and providing superior customer service.
- Timothy Prickett Morgan has left his five-year gig at The Register to become editor-in-chief of a new publication called EnterpriseTech. TPM is a powerhouse writer and a great choice for this post, and their use of “Inside” in the tagline on every single page is regarded by us folks at InsideHPC Media as a rather sincere form of flattery.
- Kevin Normandeau has joined us here as the publisher of InsideHPC Media. Kevin brings over 20 years of publishing experience and is responsible for the business operations of insideHPC and insideBIGDATA. Kevin has a stellar track record of building value for sponsors looking to generate leads and take their companies to the next level in the marketplace.
Have you moved or do you know of HPC folks in new positions? Let us know by sending an email to: email@example.com.