At Supercomputing 2013, Huawei will be showing for the first time in the US our servers, networks and storage for HPC clusters,” said Jane Li, COO, Huawei Enterprise USA. “But we’re most excited about hearing feedback from the SC13 attendees about our new generation of products for the HPC cloud.”
- OceanStor 18000 EnterpriseStorage System – Scale-out, scale-up, scale-deep, and scale-in for HPC application flexibility.
- Tecal E9000 Blade Server – Scale CPUs, GPUs, storage and network capacity to record-breaking bandwidth for a single chassis. The version will be presented at SC13 with new compute node, Tecal CH242, based on four Intel® Xeon® E7-4800 series processors, with up to ten cores each, a L3 cache capacity of 30 MB, 6.4 GT/s QPI, hyper-threading, and Turbo acceleration technology. It best suits core business areas such as enterprise ERP, CRM and data centers.
- OceanStor 9000 NAS Storage Solution – Store data with the fastest NAS system in the world, and the largest file system in the industry.
- Tecal X8000 High Density Server – Configure CPU, memory and storage to form high density cluster compute nodes, fat compute nodes, GPU nodes or storage nodes.
- CloudEngine Data Center Switches - Build elastic, virtualized, high quality and integrated cluster networks.