In this video from from the Dell booth at SC13, Rich Brueckner from insideBIGDATA moderates a panel entitled: Solving the HPC Data Deluge: 21st Century Storage Best Practices.
- Erik Deumens, University Florida. View the Slides
- Scott Nolin, University of Wisconsin-Madison. View the Slides
- Scott Yockel, University of North Texas. View the Slides
- Will Law, Stanford University. View the Slides
- Boyd Wilson, Clemson University. View the Slides
As science drives a rapidly growing need for storage, existing environments face increasing pressure to expand capabilities while controlling costs. Many researchers, scientists and engineers find that they are outgrowing their current system, but fear their organizations may be too small to cover the cost and support needed for more storage. Join these experts for a lively discussion on how you can take control and solve the HPC data deluge.”
See more from the show in our SC13 Video Gallery.