In this video from the DDN User Meeting at SC13, Jeff Denworth presents a Product Update. The company’s recent technology announcements include the SFA 12KX storage device, the WOS Bridge Cloud Connector, and the Infinite Memory Engine architecture for Exascale computing.
The SFA12KX features the most advanced processor technology and a hyper-optimized operating system to deliver extreme performance at up to 48GB/s and 1.4 Million IOPS from a single appliance, making it the industry leader in all categories of IOPS and bandwidth. This performance boost allows customers to deploy Big Data solutions with the least number of systems – dramatically lowering the total cost of ownership.
The DDN User Meeting at SC13 took place in Denver on Nov. 18, 2013, and insideHPC was on hand to capture all the presentations.
- Jean-Luc Chatelain: DDN Looks to Exascale with the Infinite Memory Engine
- Jeff Denworth: Product Update * View the Slides
- Tommy Minyard: TACC Corral High Performance Storage * View the Slides
- Sarp Oral: OLCF’s 1 TB/s Spider II File System * View the Slides
- Erik Deumans: Building and Extensible Storage Ecosystem with WOS * View the Slides
- Tim Cutts: Managing Genomics Data at the Sanger Institute * View the Slides
- Brent Gorda: Moving Lustre Forward: Status & Roadmap * View the Slides
See more from the show at our SC13 Video Gallery.