PRACE has announced the keynote speakers for its 2014 Scientific and Industrial Conference. Organized around a theme of HPC for Innovation – when Science meets Industry, the event will take place in Barcelona May 20-22.
The conference combines the previously separate PRACE Scientific Conferences and PRACE Industrial Seminars and will bring together experts from academia and industry who will present their advancements in HPC-supported science and engineering.
Keynote speakers include:
- Dr. Francine Berman, Edward P. Hamilton Distinguished Professor in Computer Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Dr. Paul C. Messina, Director of Science, Argonne Leadership Computing Facility
- Dr. Matteo Dal Peraro, Assistant Professor of Life Sciences, Head of the Laboratory for Biomolecular Modeling, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Prof. Luís O. Silva, Professor of Physics, Instituto Superior Técnico Lisbon
- Dipl.-Ing. Alexander Frederic Walser, Managing Director, asc(s e. V. (Automotive Simulation Centre Stuttgart)
- Dr. Augusto Burgueño Arjona, DG CONNECT Head of Unit eInfrastructure, European Commission
Submissions for the event are due January 31. Read the Full Story.