Graduate students and postdoctoral scholars from institutions in Europe, Canada, Japan and the United States are encouraged to apply for the fifth International Summer School on HPC Challenges in Computational Sciences. The training will be held this June in Budapest, Hungary.
Leading American, Canadian, European and Japanese computational scientists and HPC technologists will offer instruction on a variety of topics, including:
- Access to EU, U.S., Japanese and Canadian HPC-infrastructures
- HPC challenges by discipline (e.g., bioinformatics, computer science, chemistry, and physics)
- HPC Programming Proficiencies
- Performance analysis & profiling
- Algorithmic approaches & numerical libraries
- Data-intensive computing
- Scientific visualization
The expense-paid program will benefit advanced scholars from European, U.S., Canadian and Japanese institutions who use HPC to conduct research. Interested students should apply by March 9, 2014. Meals, housing, and travel from US, Canada and Japan will be covered for the selected participants.
Read the Full Story.