The University of Houston is seeking an Associate Director of HPC in our Job of the Week.
The Associate Director will play a key role in the leadership and management of the center. Required Qualifications: Ph.D. and 7+ years of experience in the HPC field.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develops strategies for large-scale computational research, education, and support programs that both utilize and augment CACDS unique expertise and technologies;
- Oversees, manages, and coordinates all research and technical training activities;
- Works with leaders in the UH research community to identify, develop, execute and support their research activities involving HPC;
- Pursues and secures funding opportunities;
- Perform other job duties as needed.
Are you paying too much for your job ads? Not only do we offer ads for a fraction of what the other guys charge, our insideHPC Job Board is powered by SimplyHired, the world’s largest job search engine.
As a reminder, we are offering 90 percent off job listings for .EDU and .GOV domains, so email us at: info @ insideHPC.com for a special discount code.