Building on last year’s successful technical program, keynotes, sessions, and panels on datacenter networking and their requirements, and solutions, in 2014 Hot Interconnects moves to the Google Headquarters in Mountain View, California. This year’s conference focuses on data-center, virtualized, and cloud networking. New this year, we will be offering a Best Student Paper award ($1,000) and also Student Travel Awards for those who may qualify. There is an open call for tutorials as well.
Keynote speakers include:
- Amin Vahdat (host, Google)
- Andy Bechtolsheim (Arista Networks)
- David Patterson (UC Berkeley)
- JR Rivers (Cumulus Networks)
- Richard Grzybowski (OpSIS, Photonic Controls)
Abstracts are due April 14, 2014, so get your submission in.
Do you have an HPC Conference coming up? Fill up the seats by listing it on our insideHPC Events Calendar.