It’s me again–Dr. Lewey Anton. I’ve been commissioned by insideHPC to get the scoop on who’s jumping ship and moving on up in high performance computing.
Here are the latest developments:
- Kris Buggenhout is now an HPC and BigData Solution Architect at Dell.
- Tim Carroll has left Dell and is about to start in a new role at Cycle Computing.
- Daniel Chow has left Disney and is now COO at Silicon Mechanics.
- Jamie Coffin has been appointed to the Terascala Board of Directors. Formerly of Dell, Coffin brings a wealth of experience in Life Sciences to the company.
- Mark R. Fernandez has left Dell to become Americas Technology Officer at SGI.
- Bill Goldstein is now Director at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
- Zhigang Huo is now Vice Director of HPC Research Center at Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Mark Mavroudis has joined SSR Labs as Vice President Business Development.
- Ulrich M. Michaelis is now Senior Regional Sales Manager at Xyratex, a Seagate Company.
- Bernd Mohr is Executive Consultant at ISC Events.
- Steve Paulhus is now Senior Director, Strategic Business Development at Xyratex, a Seagate Company.
- Irene Qualters is now Division Director, Advanced Cyber infrastructure at the National Science Foundation.
- Don Schulte has departed DDN and is now Senior Account Manager at Cray Inc.
- Karl W. Schulz has moved on from TACC and is now at Intel working on High Performance Research Computing.
Have you moved or know of HPC folks in new positions? Let us know by sending an email to: email@example.com.