ISC’14 has announced the speaker lineup for their first-ever Exhibitors Innovation Forum.
Often new exhibitors go unnoticed on a large show floor, so ISC has introduced the Exhibitors Innovation Forum, a platform for companies exhibiting here for the first time. This special session will give these new entrants a platform to share their compelling stories and commercial successes with conference attendees. Through presentations and a moderated question-and-answer discussion, it will bring these companies face-to-face with users, collaborators and the media.
Moderated by Steve Conway from IDC, the Exhibitors Innovation Forum will feature the following speakers:
- Introducing: X-Gene™ & X-Weave, Paramesh Gopi, AppliedMicro
- GS-R22PHL: The Ultimate HPC Block, Yann Gerardi, Gigabyte Technologies
- Kalray MPPA-256 Scalable Compute Cartridge, Benoît Ganne, Kalray
- Massively Parallel Simulation Software with the Open Source DUNE Framework, Markus Blatt, Dr. Markus Blatt – HPC-Simulation-Software & Services
- DCCN – Open Source Data Center Compute & Networking System, Rick O’Connor, Rapid IO Association
- Efficient 2-Phase (2-P-Cool) Cooling of Compute Nodes with Novec High-Tec Fluids, Egbert Figgemeier, 3M
The Exhibitors Innovation Forum takes place in the ISC’14 exhibition hall starting at 1:15 pm on Wednesday, June 25, 2014.