In this panel discussion from LUG 2014, Lustre users predict 2020 HPC platform architectures and their impact on storage.
What will the future of HPC storage look like in the National Labs? This panel discussion suggest that storage will be vectoring off into some very new and interesting directions.
- Al Geist, Oak Ridge National Laboratory * Slides
- Rob Ross, MCS, ANL * Slides
- Lee Ward, Sandia National Laboratory * Slides
- Terri Quinn, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory * Slides
- Moderator: Steve Simms, Indiana University