High Frequency Trading is an area that pushes the limits of low latency and high speed communications. Next week, purveyors of HFT will meet with top traders and investors at The Trading Show Chicago at the Navy Pier on June 4-5, 2014.
The Trading Show Chicago is the only place you will hear from leading CTOs, CEOs, and experts in proprietary trading, quant investing and exchange technology. Whether you’re focused on new quantitative models, adopting low latency systems or managing risk, The Trading Show Chicago provides unparalleled opportunities.
- Market leading performance without the market leading price
- Superior microwave technology so you can stay ahead of the latency race
- Next generation low-latency server technology: Is it worth the upgrade?
- Computing with confidence
- Volatility, agriculture, and natural gas funds
- pening opportunities for clients and maximizing returns on their portfolios with international DMA
- Optimized performance and latency reduction
- Upcoming HFT and market structure reforms
Register for Free to attend the expo and seminar sessions.