SGI is seeking a HPC Systems Administrator with Secret Clearance in our Job of the Week. The job is in Hartford, CT.
- Significant experience with system administration in a large Linux cluster environment.
- Experience with configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Lustre filesystems.
- Expertise with hardware and software on High Performance Computing Systems.
- Knowledge of system interoperability with Raid [or other] Storage, Networks (Ethernet and Infiniband), Servers, and other system type attachments.
- High level of problem isolation and identification skills.
- Appropriate management of system resources through the use of batch scheduler software.
Are you paying too much for your job ads? Not only do we offer ads for a fraction of what the other guys charge, our insideHPC Job Board is powered by SimplyHired, the world’s largest job search engine. As a reminder, we are offering 90 percent off job listings for .EDU and .GOV domains, so email us at: info @ insideHPC.com for a special discount code.
Sign up for our insideHPC Newsletter.