Registration is now open for the Rice University Oil and Gas High Performance Computing Workshop. As the premier meeting place for networking and discussion focused on computing and information technology challenges in the oil and gas industry, the event takes place March 4-5 in Houston.
Keynote and Invited Speakers confirmed for 2015:
- Katie Antypas, Services Department Head, Advanced Technologies, Data and Analytics Services, and User Services, NERSC
- Jack Dongarra, American University Distinguished Professor, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department, University of Tennessee
- Eric Green, VP, Seismic Imaging, BP
- Steven W. Hammond, Director, Computational Science Center, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Brad McCredie, IBM Fellow, Vice President IBM Power Systems, President of the OpenPOWER Foundation