Today CoolIT Systems announced 2014 financials and growing demand for the company’s Direct Contact Liquid Cooling technologies. According to Geoff Lyon, CEO & CTO, CoolIT’s focus on developing a full range of large scale data center cooling solutions was the key factor in growing the business.
Data center revenue spurred our growth last year and with the tremendous increase in mobile computing, social media traffic and streaming video, data centers will be a source of growth for many years to come,” said Lyon. “With chip makers releasing higher powered processors that benefit greatly from liquid cooling, 2015 is shaping up to be another strong year for both CoolIT and the increased adoption of liquid cooling.”
2014 saw CoolIT achieve a number of significant milestones:
- Corporate revenue exceeded $27M in 2014, a 40% increase over 2013
- Revenue from the Data Center Solutions division increased to 31% of total
- Employee headcount grew by 25%
- Headquarters space expanded from 7,500 sq. ft. to 20,000 sq. ft.
- Strategic Partnership with CES Group allows for expanded products and service.
- The Company was recognized for several significant achievements including:
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ for North America
- Canadian Business PROFIT500 ranking
CoolIT is shipping liquid cooled desktop, server and data center solutions worldwide.