The inaugural Supercomputing Frontiers conference has announced its agenda and keynote speakers. The event will take place March 17 – 20, 2015 in Singapore.
Organized by the A*STAR Computational Resource Center, this symposium aims to gather global prominent supercomputing practitioners and thought leaders who will share and explore outstanding problems and achievements in supercomputing applications, Exascale computing, Big Data science, and related topics.
Keynote speakers include:
- Jack Dongarra, University of Tennessee
- John Gustafson, Ceranovo, Inc.
- Robert J. Harrison, Stony Brook University
- Scott Klasky, University of Tennessee at Knoxville & Georgia Tech University
- Satoshi Matsuoka, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Thomas Sterling, Indiana University
- Rick Stevens, University of Chicago and Argonne National Laboratory